Monday, June 22, 2009

Done :P

Hello gods creation :D

Thank god I'm finally done with my addmaths project and also thank god my pimple is slowly going off. haha. I came home today , makan , watched tv and start with my addmaths project which I'm suppose to pass up today. But its ok la , tomorrow never dies. LOL. So I'm done with the project and now I have time to study sikit la , tak banyak :D

A few days back , I watched last comic standing. Kelakor benor weyh ! haha. There was this Korean girl and she was like
" Hi! I'm korean but I was born here in the United States. So its really weird coz when I went back to korea , there were Korean's everywhere. When I was at the airport , I went in the wrong car 10 times coz they all look the same."
HAHAHAHAHA. But sadly , she was eliminated. haha.

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment