Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day of Enjoyment :D

Hey Stephen ,

Today is another funny day in school. Played tie tee the whole day but we still did our work. The funniest part was during english la , me and Mun Fai count till 3 and we both squeezed Hazman's Boobs. HAHA. Then I laughed like freaking loud and teacher looked at us and I was like " cikgu ! die picit tetek saya ! ". Then everyone burst out laughing. Then Hazman got scolding from teacher when we were the one that pinch his tetek. LOL. So funny weyh. The whole english period was full with laughter and singing. So when I got back from school I slept like a pig. Then woke up and did my sejarah homework. I felt like a pig just lying down on my bed so I decided to go jogging. I ran like the wind ! Run baby run , don't ever look back :) Then on the way back , I heard someone calling me. When I turned back Palie was at the school bus stop. So lepaked with him for a while then went home. Fun fun day :)

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment