Monday, July 20, 2009

Hate those fucking birds

The most fucked up thing happened to me today. Was lepaking at the mamak in New Town with Putra just now. Our daily routine la. We were chit chatting outside. Then sumthing fell on Putra's head. I laughed. When we looked up , there were a few birds on the sign board. Then tibe2 the fucking bird just had to shit on me. HAHA. The shit kene my shirt and my pants. And I was like shouting " FUCK you birds ! ". The people at the table beside us were just looking at me. So I went to the toilet and wash it off. We were laughing our ass of, including me. Eventhough the shit kene me , but it was freaking funny. Thinking how stupid things can happen to me LOL. So the moral of the story , dont sit outside the mamak. Its safer inside coz no fucking bird will shit on you :)

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment