Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let me out !


Hello Cicak- cicak Malaysia :D

This 2009 year is freaking annoying la. Every single time I wanna go out , the parents will act as if I'm on drugs or I'm throwing my life away. " SPM is only a few months away and I havent seen you study at all ! " Hmm , yeah la. Takkan every single time I study I must call you and ask you to come see? Takkan when your watching tv I wanna sit infront of you and open a book ? Takkan when I'm studying in the morning you want me to wake you up ? HUH !? HAHA.The best solution is , you buy me a 3G phone ah. So atleast when I'm studying I can video call you or take a picture :)

So I have submitted the class caption to our class teacher just now. There were 28 names and she only agreed on 14 ? Like wth la. HAHA. She cancelled the chunted ones that I wrote and asked me to change it. The one I wrote bout Gomez "He has the lips of Fantasia Burino plus Angelina Jolie. Lick them lips". She changed it into "He always comes late to school and sometimes he doesnt even turn up". haha ? So funny, NOT ! If tak suke Gomez cakap je la , tak yah hint hint all. Bicycle kick nnt bru tau HAHA :P There's more that she changed la. Malas wanna write it out. HMM , that is NOT MY JOB :P

Damn nigga ! This weekend got Samad's carnival , Assunta's install and Cheer comp 09 ! It will be a miracle if I could attend atleast one -_- It is official that I'm in jail but with lots of food. HAHA. Hope this is all worth it la . So this was how I ended my karangan for the mid term exam,
"Berakit-rakit ke hulu, berenang-renang ke tepian, bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang- senang kemudian".

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment