Monday, July 6, 2009

Transformer 2



Hey yea :)

After Cheer comp , I went to One Utama to watch Transformers 2 with my mums friend punye kids. HAHA. Went for the 9pm movie and ended around 12.25 am. The commercial was already half an hour -_- By the time the movie started , my popcorn and coke was all in my tummy already. HAHA . The movie was awesome weyh ! The first one was ok je la, coz I only watched it half way. The 2nd one was good . Megan fox hot weyh , but her face looks like a guy. haha. Was so sleepy in the cinema , but since the movie was awesome it kept me awake :D

Reached home at 1.15 am. Then online for a while and slept at 2am. Was so damn sleepy. Woke up for school at 7.45 am. Skipped assembly and went straight to class. haha.

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment