Sunday, August 23, 2009

Watch Over you

Hey :)

I haven't been as active as I should. Just too busy doing things. Since its early in the morning and I cant eat , smoke or drink. I shall update aite :D

Stayed home the whole day yesterday. The first day of puasa was good. Didn't feel weak at all. Or maybe its because I only woke up at 12.30 pm. haha. Watched TV and onlined the whole day. As usual in the afternoon we will take a visit to the Bazaar Ramadan to get food that we crave for. Went to section 14 first and then to section 17. The whole time walking around , I didn't feel like buying anything. All I wanted was to pass time. Went home and there was 30 minutes to buka puasa. haha.

After buka puasa got ready to go for tarawih prayers. Met up with Rambo , Ben and Nidzam. Met lots of friends that I haven't seen in quite awhile. Stayed on till 10.30pm. When i got back, was all tired and went to bed :)

Today I'm gonna attend sum Mod Math revision class at Pan Global. I hope it will help la. Since my maths knowledge is 0% thanks to our teacher :D Gonna spend the whole day there. These whole week is gonna be full with gaining knowledge to prepare me for trials.
Harap-harap berbaloi la :)

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment