Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Don't Care


Hey people ,

I just got back from buying cigarette at the shop near my house. Went to Pandis first to check out weather they got the brand that I wanted coz they don't ask questions like "whose the ciggy for ? " and all. But they didn't have it . So went to the kedai runcit there. Then the lady was like " So if over there they don't have , then only you come here la ? I saw you walking there just now ". And I hanged for a while. Then she threw the box on the table with her ugly bitchy face saying " You are not grateful la. Your mum always buy LnM here". All I did was I took the box and walked out the shop when she was still talking to me.

Like WTF is her problem. Whose money is it ? Whose decision is it to go to which shop ? Stupid bitch. Nak buat muke babi pulak. So I'm pretty sure that will be the last time I'm buying stuff from that shop la. If you want more people to come to your place then go get a plastic surgery first aite . F OFF bitch !

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment