Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Told You So

Rindu Natalie Loo !! :)
Saturday ,

Woke up in the morning to go to school since Thai and Gunalan said they were going to school. Went to school and there were only 5 students who came including me. Was ditched by my friends :P HAHA . Played futsal for like half an hour and chowed coz the place was contaminated by the karats -_- My mum was like " wth ? Baru je hanta tadi dah balik? not even an hour. " LOL. Went back home and had a really good sleep. Woke up and did shits. When boredom started killing me , I realized it was time for me to open a book. So I did :)

Everybody is at world stage in Sunway today. I really want to go , but the head of the family is home. Plus there are thousands of human beings that are gonna be there. With this Virus spreading like fire ? Nah , its just my jealousy speaking. Have fun people :)

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment