Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Trip to Memory Lane

Was looking through Farah's folder of pictures and I came through lots of our pictures from the old old old days. When nothing in life matters then, just having fun. Enjoy :)

From left Me , Afi , Farah and Tiqah.
So the cute weyh ! haha.


It was Farah's birthday. So the teacher allowed me to join in her class to celebrate together :D
I didn't know Mei Fong was in the same kindergarten too. HAHA.


Cam whoring was already in our blood since then. HAHA


I thought it was my birthday :)


From left Aqilz , Afi , aunt Intan , Farah and me sitting on the table.

Those times were awesome. Had a really fit body , long hair , and a very retro style. HAHA. I then felt in love with food and became fat. Went through lots of obstacles in life and because of that , I became who I am today :)

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment