Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When the Za'ba's Reunite

Since my daily life is getting real boring , I shall blog bout the one event/gathering that I love attending most :D
Every year , we will have a get together of the freaking huge family tree. It will either be a dinner or a whole day event.
Since Za'ba has 6 children. All 6 of them have passed away and what is left are the cucu's and cicit's and below ( I don't know what they call that HAHA ). Each of his kids represents a colour. There are green , blue , yellow , red , purple and orange. The Redza's are the blues. But the colour does not really matter coz we are all family :D There are all together about 200 of us.

Just added a cousin of mine on facebook and got lots of pictures from our gathering last year. So last year , we had our gathering at Sunway Lagoon. It was freaking awesome ! Miss those moments weyh. Too much stories to tell , so I'll just let the pictures tell the story aite :D

Zaman rambut macam Jonas Brother coz kene water -_- haha


Boobies of mine :D



My family :D

The Aunties and Uncles from Kuching Sarawak :D

Competition begins


A group photo with the people from the red house :D


A picture from our gathering at Fraser's Hill :D

It just gets better year after year. There are more pictures but of course I'll only upload the ones that I am in LOL :D This year , there will only be a Raya dinner just before my SPM. haha.


P/s : My driving is getting better ! Drove from Damansara to home :D ( Kembang ! ) Tepuk la sikit ! :P HAHA

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment