Saturday, September 19, 2009

Disturbia

Hello !

Long time no see :D Haven't got the mood to blog lately. But since the holidays are here , I shall make time for blogging.

Have you guys heard of The Arrival Of the AntiChrist or The Dajjal according to the Muslims ? This belief is really interesting . Spent hours watching documentaries after documentaries while waiting for buka puasa. I learned a lot bout it. The arrival of the AntiChrist is a sign of the end of the world. Where the beast will appear from the ground and rule the world. It will kill all humans that believe in god. Watching the documentaries gave me goose bumps. Somehow , I find it really interesting weyh.

It is said that its arrival on earth is already here since civilization. All the wars that have happened , the luxuries of the world and the number of people that have stopped believing in god is all its doing. There are lots of signs shown of its arrival. For example the sept 11 incident , the natural disasters and many more. Scary kan ? I don't know whether to believe it or not. Everything that happened through out history seems like it is all planned by it. I do believe about the arrival of the Dajjal , but I'm clueless bout the coincidence of its sign. Well , I'll just let you people think bout it :D

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment