Friday, October 23, 2009

Remembering King

Lawrence King
1993 - 2008


Have you people ever heard bout this boy ? Well , Ive heard bout him on the Ellen show a long time ago. But I finally got more info bout him after browsing through the internet. His name is Lawrence King and he was murdered in 2008 for being gay. It was during valentines when he decided to give a card to this dude that he likes. So the dude felt too embarress and shot him in the head.
I feel sad reading stories like this. Whats happening to the world ? Everybody has their rights. It doesnt concern us if they like people of the same gender rite ? When this happened , they didnt even publish it on tv or newspapers. Why ? Every voice should be heard. No matter what the sexual orientation behind it.

I realize that I'm not a good person. But I do have a heart. Would you kill someone just because you didn't want to be their valentine?

This is a song a dude wrote. You should listen to it. Then you will understand how it feels being in that position.

By Kyle Ord-Grey

sittin all alone
cryin in my bedroom
what r these thoughts
what the hell is wrong with you
i'm afraid i think i love a boy
i'm afraid i think i love a boy

what will dad say if he finds his boy is feminine
get him out of my house
what the hell is wrong with him
what will they say if they know i love a boy
what will they say if they know i love a boy

will they still love me
will they dissown me
be roots to my tree
i thought of everything
will they still guide me
or think its disgusting
will they even know me
i thought of everything

wanting to die
every single damn day
livin a lie
just a character i play
i don't wanna live in a world thats full of grey
this is who i am
grew thick skin
and i came unglued
started to be the person that only i knew
i was sick of livin in a world thats full of grey
this is who i am

walk into the living room
try to tell them who i am
but i can't do it
can't breath
i can barley stand

what will they do once they know i love a boy
what will they do once they know i love a boy

will my friends be there
when i start my rollercoaster ride
or will they just run
without even giving me a try
what wil i have once they know i love a boy
what wil i have once they know i love a boy

will they still love me
will they dissown me
be roots to my tree
i thought of everything
will they still guide me
or think its disgusting
will they even know me
i thought of everything

wanting to die
every single damn day
livin a lie
just a character i play
i don't wanna live in a world thats full of grey
this is who i am
grew thick skin
and i came unglued
started to be the person that only i knew
i was sick of livin in a world thats full of grey
this is who i am

Think bout it.
Gay rights = straight rights = human rights

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment