Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tears of heaven

I'm a carnivore :D
Since at my dads place theres like a kandang for different kind of animals , I get the pleasure of enjoying their meat. HAHA Btw , its a lamb drumstick.

A random story of mine :D

Was watching this local tv show. Theres this one part where they called local actors to make themselves cry. For them , people who can make themselves cry are good actors. So during the commercial , I off-ed the sound and tried to make myself cry. HAHAHAHHA.

Me Afi

(Everything was so quiet and I was trying to get the emotional feeling) (Was looking down and my eyes were already watery :D)
What the hell are you doing ?!
(Looks up and started laughing with watery eyes) Babi la ! I tgh cube nangis nie ! HAHAHAHAH
Stupid idiot ! HAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment