Thursday, January 14, 2010

Biohazard

Hi *your name* , lame tak jumpe :P

Damn , it has been 2 weeks of working and it feels like years. But I'm starting to get the hang of it. Just cant wait to get paid. Its been too long since I last went shopping and that was like a few days before prom. I have so many things on my mind to buy !
Since boredom is killing me slowly , lets talk crap.

FACEBOOK !
Every day when I get back from lunch and go online , the wall is always full of SCHOOL students telling the whole FB community how COOL they were at school. Like so lame. Dah la nerd like dog , then wanna bangga2 at FB -_- Not all school students , but most of em.

Hair like shit , wanna take picture !
Face like nerd , wanna tell everyone he's the most havoc person.
Didn't go to school for ONE day , wanna write at he's status.
Owh , just put a sock in it ! haha :P


So funny la. I love spamming my mums Facebook when I'm bored at work LOL ! Dah la she like layan je. So frigging cute ! HAHAHA ! I'm so gonna hug her till she screams when I get back from work :D


Weyh kawan2 , jom la AC ! Then we can jual broadband there pun :P


A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment