Sunday, January 31, 2010

Delicious



Had a family dinner at Delicious, Bangsar Village. It was awesome ! Really really worth it. Ate so much till I just felt like puking. Get me a bucket please ! :D

Have nothing much to talk bout. So just let the pictures tell you bout it aite :D



My dish :D


I love this picture weyh. The one I look after everyday of my life :)



Aussie Aussie Aussie , oi oi oi !


Zainals production haha :D





That's bout it la. There's more but like duh , I'll only put the ones I'm in :D

Bangsar Village is such a fun place to hang out when you have money. Its like the Beverly Hills of Malaysia. I find it one of the best place to mencuci mata :DD


Maintain a good relationship with your family
coz they are your hands and legs to walk through life :)




A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment