Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Marooned

A few pictures which explains my everyday surroundings :)




Entrance of the PBIU lab.
Plant Biotechnology Incubator Unit.


The so called lobby.


The launch.


My table.


Makro , mikro , ferum , vitamin bla bla bla.

Chemicals and equipments that I have been playing with to do the media for plants.



Culture room.


My chamber for culturing plants.


Growth room.
Love hanging out here coz its so friggin cold :D


Plants , plants and more plants.


Lastly , I would like to introduce my best friend at work :P


Meet Mr Tetek Lembu :)
He was made out of used rubber gloves.
He's so fun to play with. A friend to entertain me when I'm bored :D





Check out he's sexy ass. There's a lil freckles here and there. But what the heck aite ?


So that's the environment that I see everyday :)


Owh owh owh , work officially starts at 8 am now.
An extra hour to waste , FTW -.-
Guess am not gonna go out often at night.






A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment