Friday, January 15, 2010

Mother-Nature


So why Chun Wei wants my mum badly ? LOL.

Shes so funny la. I love to treat my mum like a small kid HAHA. :D

Comments on her FB ,

"Assalamualaikum Kak Rozi ! Hidup saya di makmal ini sangat membosankan ! Silalah hantar beberapa batang rokok jika ade masa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !"

And all she does on FB is FarmVille. So I like kacau her a lil la when she publish some post bout FarmVille.

"I got a brown chicken . YA YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! muah ! meow ! grrrr ! woof woof !"


When I'm bored at work , I'll spam her FB like shit and she'll still layan me.
When I'm bored at home , I'll hug her till she screams like freaking loud.
When I'm sleepy, I'll ask her to sit down so I can put my head on her marshmallow-like stomach.
When I'm seriously bored at home , I'll force her to hug me real tight.
When I need someone to smoke with , I'll ajak her smoke with me.
When I need to sleep , I'll ask her to tickle my leg

I'm so bad kan ? That's what makes me love her so much. If she was single , I'll so go for her :D Too bad , shes taken by Mr Zainal -__- HAHAHA.

A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment