Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sleepy Hollow

I don't want much , I just want everything :D

Since I don't have much to do at work , have been browsing through facebook again and again -_- I hate it when people join in all those stupid groups weyh. Its so LAME ! Dah la the same people yang keeps joining different groups. They actually think its so cool to join lots and lots of group ? Go get a life la. I also hate it when losers take a picture of themselves and tag banyak2 people. Dekat the nose la , the hair , the eyes , the boobs . Like WTF, i guess its a way for them to get notice and their picture will appear at the other persons profile ? Better they just take a picture of themselves and just stick it at bus stops , pasar malam or even better at a public toilet bowl. They can even put their number there. That's what they want kan ? Popularity ?

Its only my third day of work. Everyday when I check in , its like 3 hours of work and 5 hours of nothing. Most of the 5 hours are spent in the toilet since they don't allow smoking there. Any ideas on what to do to waste those 5 hours ?

Shit weyh , totally forgot to steal my mums cigarettes . Now I have to tahan for another 4 hours .

F***********************************************************k



A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment