Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bulu Dekat Wrist

Turn your head people :)


Wednesday.
Went to Carrie's house. Awkward at first but everything ended up well. Fun night :) Highlight of the night , Ghost Stories. I'm totally jealous seeing my friends enjoying their college life with the kind of people they actually can click with. I doubt mine will be fun. Well , I'll just have to start burning all my shorts and throw away my ear rings.


Thursday.
Did practically nothing the whole day since I only woke up at 5.30 in the evening. Watched American Idol. Exciting yet draggy. Then went out at night to some place in Puchong. Talked talked and talked. Then went back home before midnight thinking of going to work the next morning.


Friday.
Ended up skipping work the whole week :D I just love the feeling when I'm not at work. Its so relaxing. Chilling at home and getting updated on whats happening at home and stuff. Went for my Friday prayers.

Then headed to MidValley with Hazman. Watched Valentine's day. So weird watching it with a guy friend LOL. The couple next to me just couldn't get their hands off each other. Well , that's what couples do right. Wait till my time comes :D Overall , the movie was awesome. The movie shows all different kind of people with their very own situation during Valentine's day. From a girl getting ready to have sex for the first time , to a dude getting rejected , to a lady discovering her boyfriend is cheating on her and many more. Watch it aite :)


Went back home and stoned. Went to ABC and then to AC. Called it a night since I was damn sleepy.


Saturday.
Woke up at 1 pm. Went to the driving school beside Armada since its about time to stop driving without license. Got back home and slept again since the weather was killing me. Then went to fetch my sister and went to Section 14 to buy some stuff. Got back and slept again. As usual , AC at night.



Sunday.
Mengaji , send my mum here and there and now rotting at home :)




A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment