Friday, May 14, 2010

Rolled Films

Ignoring you means I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with you.
So get your ugly fugly face away from me , thank you :)



Have been too busy till I can't even remember what
have I been doing the past few days. My day off for this
week was last Wednesday. Went out with Palie and Putra.

Had a movie marathon to get myself updated since being a
workaholic is like living in a cave and not getting any update.
So yeah. We watched 3 movies back to back :D



IpMan2.


The movie was so cool man. IpMan like so damn baik LOL.
I was laughing the whole way coz I had to read the subtitle through
out the whole movie HAHA. The ending was damn sad la. Very good
movie :D



The Losers.


This movie is the best out of the 3 la. Freaking funny and awesome man.
Watching movies like this makes people think they can do anything they
want and get away with it. Honestly la, it was really nice.



When In Rome.


It was okay. Lots of humor. But was too tired to laugh.
So did my sarcasm laugh all the way :)



Next movie = Nightmare on Elm Street ! :)


Hung out with Su Kim and gang for a while since she was there. Chit chat
for a while and that's bout it la. Its okay , there's always next time :)


A RedzaRox Production :)

1 comment: