Monday, July 26, 2010

Omagawd

Yes , I have to dress up formal everyday for class !


Hello Yellow ,

Last time it use to be like once a week of updating. Now its like once a month.
Have been really busy and the only time I update my blog is when I'm at home , so yeah :)

Just finished my Mid Sem Examination on Wednesday. It was okayh I guess.
So am having my 1 week holiday woot woot ! Lets get to zee updates !


Wednesday.
Reached home around 4 sumthing and slept.



Thursday.
Headed to SDC to settle my JPJ date.
Went to ABC at night and Puchong AC after.
Then, got back home and watched the Last Song.
Freaking nice show la. Miley Miley ! Grr :) haha.



Friday.
Woke up late and headed to the Masjid for my Friday
prayers. Went to Curve to collect my salary from the HQ.
Then to Carefour to buy some things.
Had family dinner at SteamBoat , Ikano.



Steamboat is like freaking awesome. I just hate the sweating part haha.
Then to ABC and Puchong AC again.




Saturday.
Woke up early and watched Dear John.
Another awesome movie !
Went to UIA to pick up Kamal and headed to AC.
Lepak2 and went to King Crab , Kelana Jaya.
ABC again that night. After that went to play CS at Eclipes
just like old times.



Sunday.
Woke up freaking late. Then had mengaji.
Went to Mid. Wanted to watch Inception but tickets were sold out.
So much for tak banyak orang on Sunday's la kan kakit ? haha
Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

It was okay la.
Not a wow kind of movie.




A RedzaRox Production :)

7 comments: