Thursday, September 9, 2010

click click.


My time have been occupied with movies and series. Getting myself updated. Hey , its not always that the frog gets out from the tempurung aite ? haha. Finally , after seeing almost every human being on facebook updating their status about Step Up 3 , I got to watch it. Went to Curve with the siblings. It was awesome ! Less drama and more dancing this time. Gotta love the story line.

After Step Up 3 , got myself all pumped up to watch more movies. So watched Grown Ups , another of Adam Sandler's funny shits ! Oh ma gawd , its like so damn funny. 5 friends who were in their primary school basketball team together. Then their coach died and they gathered together. Watching this movie makes me wonder whether would we friends turn out that way ? Like what we always say rite , lepak2 together with our family LOL. But seriously la , its such a funny show. Way better then Vampire Sucks that REALLY SUCKS ! haha.

I'm also updated with the latest episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Things are getting more interesting with a whole lot of drama. Yeah baby , anything that involves drama , count me in ! *wink wink*

So that's bout it.
Life is great !
When the buzzer in life buzzes , you have no regrets.



A RedzaRox Production :)

No comments:

Post a Comment