Monday, January 17, 2011

Count On Me



This situation I'm recently going through is like watching some movie or listening to some song. One of my best budds in college got into an accident the very night we just started our break. As I was sleeping in the morning , suddenly I got this text message saying he got into an accident and he's in a critical condition. I couldn't help thinking its some kinda joke . Tried Calling his phone and his friend picked up saying he got into an accident in such a relaxed tune. So I tried calling his other phone that most of us know was spoiled but can be used for messaging. Then his sister called me back saying he got into an accident and had been transferred to the ICU in Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Called up our group of friends and headed to the hospital.

Met with his whole family whom I've never met before. And we talked about the accident and stuff. Then as I walked into the ICU , I couldn't even recognize him and actually checked his name to make sure. The back off his head was all wrapped up because his skull was cracked , his hair was all shaved off , the whole right side of his face was blue black and swollen , his nose and ears were stuffed with cotton that was all covered with blood at the time and he was on the breathing machine. After a few minutes , walked out coz I was starting to get noxious.

Chilled for a while outside with his family. Then his other relatives came and the whole waiting room began to pack. So it was time to leave. The saddest part was when his mum actually hugged me crying even though she hasn't even met me before.

I kept thinking what was it like for him, how is he feeling being in that situation. Like what the doctor said , we wouldn't know what are the effects until he is conscious. So , we just have to leave it to God. Latest news I got , after 4 days in a coma, he regained consciousness and thank God everything is normal.

You know what's the weird thing , the night before he accident , we all actually lied down together and talked about motorbike accidents and stuff.

A RedzaRox Production ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hope he's ok now. He looks like he is really close to you. I never experience it before but it would shock the hell out of me if that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a cute blog. I recently won award for Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it to you! Congratulations!
    Check the details at : http://shareenadean.blogspot.com

    Happy Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tengs malek tke a good cre for him. :)

    ReplyDelete