Hello hello hello ,
Just got back from my Friday prayers.
So , life here already sucks big time. I just hate it here.
Its even suckier when you don't have a car.
Its way way suckier when the bloody bus drivers won't do their job.
Its so hard to move around when you don't have a ride.
The campus is huge , real huge.
Things that I have to do without a car :
- Walk to the Mosque every Friday. It takes me 20 minutes to get there. (Something like walking from my house to Amcorp Mall)
- Walk to class everyday because the bus only comes when they feel like coming. It takes me 15 minutes to get to class. Enter class all sweaty .
- Can't participate in activities that are at the Pusat Sukan. It takes us 45 minutes to walk there. Tried walking there once , but hell no ! It aint worth it.
- When I'm out of cash , I have to borrow from my friends because the nearest ATM machine is 20 minutes away from my dorm.
- When I'm out of cigarettes , I have to wait till someone goes for an outing and ask them to help me buy.
Call me a spoil brat ONLY if you have tried doing what I've done.
So mother , please I'm begging you ! A car ? A motorbike ? A bicycle ? Please ;(
A RedzaRox Production ;)