Friday, April 20, 2012

Bare Foot .



Hello hello hello ,
Just got back from my Friday prayers.

So , life here already sucks big time. I just hate it here.
Its even suckier when you don't have a car.
Its way way suckier when the bloody bus drivers won't do their job.

Its so hard to move around when you don't have a ride.
The campus is huge , real huge.
Things that I have to do without a car :

  • Walk to the Mosque every Friday. It takes me 20 minutes to get there. (Something like walking from my house to Amcorp Mall)
  • Walk to class everyday because the bus only comes when they feel like coming. It takes me 15 minutes to get to class. Enter class all sweaty .
  • Can't participate in activities that are at the Pusat Sukan. It takes us 45 minutes to walk there. Tried walking there once , but hell no ! It aint worth it.
  • When I'm out of cash , I have to borrow from my friends because the nearest ATM machine is 20 minutes away from my dorm.
  • When I'm out of cigarettes , I have to wait till someone goes for an outing and ask them to help me buy.
There's a lot more things that I have to deal with -.-
Call me a spoil brat ONLY if you have tried doing what I've done.

So mother , please I'm begging you ! A car ? A motorbike ? A bicycle ? Please ;(


A RedzaRox Production ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment