Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Potato Couch

One day when the sky is falling ,
I'll be standing right next to you.

Hehe ;)

My days have been so darn unproductive. Have been laying around in bed watching weeds. Episode after episode. The only time I stopped was when I had to shower. Class ? What the hell is that ? Haven't been to class for so long since the lecturers have already submitted the names of students who have been barred like 2 weeks ago. I feel like a fucking vegetable just laying in front of the laptop. It aint a good feeling you know.

Today , I then decided to get out of the room. Well , actually I thought there was class but it was cancelled. I was the only one who didn't know. Guess that's what I get for not going to class , NO INFO. So I went to my old college where I used to stay and got kicked out for no bloody reason LOL. Hung out with friends who are still staying there. Had lunch and went back to my room. I then felt like shit because I was back to doing the same old thing , so I went back to my friends room. We then decided to go bowling. 

I told myself that I was not gonna bowl till next semester but I was desperate to get the hell out of this shit hole I'm living in. Played 4 games, went for dinner and back to the dorm. Managed to get a high score of 226 hehe And an average of 178.5 ;D Why the hell didn't I bowl like this at Sarawak ?!!! Could have got top 10 -.-

My first paper is on the 1st of July which is in 2 days. Haven't read a single shit. Omg omg omg. Let me finish 5 more episodes of weeds then I'll start studying tomorrow. Gotta do an early preparation in order to maintain the CGPA aite ? ;)

A RedzaRox Production ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment