Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Precious Time .

Everyone wants to know they're not alone.

<3

Recently , an ex-student of Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan who was in the same batch as me passed away due to a motorbike accident. The tragedy happened at the highway of Seremban Negeri Sembilan. I was watching a movie till I realized people on my tweet deck saying "Sedekahkan Al-fatihah bagi Raja Faris yang baru sahaja meninggal pagi tadi. Ex-KMNS student". I was shocked and sad at the same time. Although I never really talked to him before ,but knowing the fact that he is still young ,the same age as I am.

Life is short. Death is something that none of us can avoid. Yes , it is scary because no one has got any idea of when will their time come. Young or old , it just happens. Its all faithed.

There are times when I just get real sick of life and there are times when I'm just so thankful with life. Whatever it is , I gotta teach myself to appreciate and just be thankful with what I've got. I also gotta start letting the people I love know that I love them before its too late. 

So to my parents , siblings , cousins and friends , I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY aite LOL ;) I would like to thank you guys for being there for me through out life. You guys are the best gift that life could ever offer.  Hopefully our strong relationship between one another remains till the end of time. Take care of your safety and health aite ! See you when I see you ;)



Al-fatihah kepada arwah Raja Faris.
Semoga arwah tergolong dalam golongan yang beriman.
Amin.

A RedzaRox Production ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment